At / near the Domaine:
- Jeux de boules / Pétanque;
- Yoga classes;
- Meditation classes;
- Walking or biking along the canal;
- Bike rides;
- A walk, car or bike ride into town (Narbonne), with its Cathedral of St. Just, its canal and its typical market halls.
Less than 20 minutes:
- Several beautiful hikes;
- Fontfroide Abbey, a former Cistercian monastery founded in 1093;
- The pretty village of Peyriac-de-Mer and its pond;
- Horseback riding tours.
Less than 25 minutes:
- The beaches of Narbonne and Gruissan;
- A tour of Gruissan’s salt pans with its restaurant, museum, art gallery and shop;
- Sailing, surfing, kite surfing;
- The pretty villages of Gruissan and Bize-Minervois;
- A guided tour at the working olive press and mill of L’Oulibo;
- The Réserve Africaine de Sigean.
Less than 45 minutes:
- The beaches of Leucate, la Franqui and Valras-Plage;
- Béziers, one of the oldest cities in France;
- The medieval villages of Lagrasse and Minerve, two of the most beautiful villages of France;
- Pézenas with its picturesque streets, known for its fairly large Saturday market.
At 48 minutes:
- The fortified city of Carcassonne.
At 54 minutes:
- Canoing or kajaking from Rocquebrun.