Privacyv statement WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats
This is the privacy statement of WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats. This document explains how WAYA handles the processing of your personal data. WAYA takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.
Basis of processing
When providing the services of WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats, your personal data will be processed. The basis for processing this data is the User Agreement that you have entered into with WAYA and / or the General Terms and Conditions. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website (website) if you have given your permission.
Acquisition of personal data
If you use the services of WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats you provide a number of personal details yourself by creating an Account in the Application or personal details are obtained from you in the context of the agreement.
Categories of personal data
WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats processes the following categories of personal data:
– Contact and name and address details;
– Email address and IP address;
– Age, gender and nationality;
– Financial details;
– Location data;
– Medical data provided by yourself (including data relating to illness, allergies, fears, phobias or any specifics and more that may influence the services of WAYA);
– Other personal data you provide during correspondence.
Necessity of processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats offers cannot be performed without processing your personal data.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data processed by WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats are intended to:
– Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and / or products and their implementation;
– Performing its services;
– Making payments;
– Compliance with legal obligations;
– Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
– Data exchange with third parties for the implementation of the services.
The personal data processed by WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. This data is not stored for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing. If a longer retention period is required on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be retained longer in accordance with these requirements.
Processing by third parties
WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the implementation of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. The third parties with whom personal data are shared are:
– Website manager, for the purpose of maintaining the website. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data.
– Website developer, for the purpose of performing the services. The categories of personal data that are processed are the e-mail address, IP address and technical measurement data.
– Software supplier, for the performance of services. The categories of personal data that are processed are the e-mail address, IP address and technical measurement data.
– Bookkeeper, for financial administration. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
– Payment Provider for the purpose of processing payment. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
– Various service providers, including the travel organizer, the actual carrier, accommodation provider and / or other service providers in the field of travel and / or excursions and / or activities with whom WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreatments enters into an agreement that is necessary for the implementation of the services of WAYA. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data, e-mail address and IP address, age, gender and nationality, location data, hobbies and interests, medical data and other personal data you provide during correspondence to the extent necessary for the performance of the service (s) agreed with the service provider.
Security of Personal Data
WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats takes the protection of your personal data seriously and in this regard takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the likelihood and seriousness of various risks to rights and freedoms,.
WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats uses technical, functional and analytical cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent through the visit to a website to make user experiences of visitors more efficient. By law, WAYA may store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Your consent is required for other types of cookies. We recommend that you accept cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website.
The cookies that WAYA uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies do not have any consequences for privacy, so that permission is not required and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are saved so that our website can be viewed best, that the website remains accessible (load-balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
Social Media cookies: these are third-party cookies and are placed by the Social Media websites themselves. For example, when you click the Social Media button on the website, a Social Media cookie is placed. This allows the Social Media party to recognize your IP address as soon as you share an article from the website. For the cookies of Social Media parties and the data and / or personal data that they collect with this, WAYA refers you to the privacy and cookie statements of these parties.
Cookies from Google are placed on the WAYA website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. This means that WAYA cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, you can contact us via www.wayamindfulholidays.com.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. If you do not do this, it could, for example, result in the website performing less well for you. You can adjust the settings of your browser at all times so that your browser refuses all cookies and also third-party cookies. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you need to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject you have the following rights:
– Right to view.
As a data subject, you have the right to be informed about whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if that is the case, to have access to their processing.
– Right to rectification.
You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
– Right to change data.
Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain a change of his personal data.
– Right to limit processing.
As a data subject, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal cases. Please contact WAYA Minfdul Holidays & Retreats for this.
– Right to data transferability.
A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and to also transfer this data to WAYA without being hindered by the controller to whom they were provided.
– Right of objection.
The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his specific situation to the processing of his personal data, including profiling based on those provisions. WAYA ceases the processing of personal data unless it invokes compelling justified grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject that are related to the exercise, institution or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way in which WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. To be sure that you wish to exercise a right, WAYA requests that you send a copy of your proof of identity. You can hereby make your passport photo and machine readable strip (strip with numbers below) black to protect your privacy. WAYA will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks.
You can also submit a complaint to the French Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement authority. For this you can contact us via this link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/
Privacy statement changes
WAYA Mindful Holidays & Retreats may amend this privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version.
This version dates from 27-02-2020.